Vegan Russian Salad
The chef’s at SHA Wellness Clinic have created this healthy vegan twist to the typical Spanish Russian salad that usually contains mayonnaise and eggs. It’s the perfect spring/summer recipe that helps detox the liver thanks to the liver cleansing properties of the bulgur wheat. It is perfect as a starter or as a side dish. Try this delicious simple recipe!
- 1 carrot
- 1 turnip
- 1 white sweet potato
- 1 red sweet potato
- 1 bowl fresh or frozen peas
- 1 bowl organic corn
- 1 bowl cooked barley wheat
- Cut the carrot, turnip and sweet potatoes in brunoise.
- In a pot, blanch each vegetable separately.
- Let them cool down and mix it all together with the cooked barley wheat.
- Mix it all together with vegan basil mayonnaise.