Recipe of Sweet Arame
Urban life and the kind of diet we have, exposes us to metals pollutants and pesticides. Today, we offer you an ideal recipe to cleanse your system off harmful substances. Sweet arame is a soothing dish that helps you feel grounded and secure.
- ½ cup dry arame, rinsed and soaked in 1 cup water
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 1-2 carrots, finely sliced into matchsticks
- ¼ block tofu, mashed
- ¼ cup corn
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely sliced
- 1-2 tsps shoyu
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Warm a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add the onion and a little water. Water sauté the onions for 2 minutes.
- Drain the arame. You can save the soaking water to use in the dish or for watering plants.
- Layer the arame and carrots on top of the onions.
- Add enough water to cover the arame.
- Cover with a lid and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the tofu and corn.
- Season with Shoyu and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Mix gently and serve garnished with parsley.
Enjoy this tasty sweet arame that will make you feel better!