Strawberry Amasake Smoothie Recipe
Who doesn’t love a delicious strawberry smoothie in summer? Even more so when it’s healthy! This strawberry amasake smoothie has a rich, creamy and sweet taste, despite it being refined sugar and dairy free! It’s the perfect smoothie to enjoy as a drink or as a dessert with friends and family.
So, what makes this smoothie so creamy and sweet? Amasake! Amasake is a creamy, rich, sweetener made from fermented rice. It contains concentrated natural sugars as well as enzymes that aid digestion and elimination. It’s available as a drink in most organic food stores. It can be drank cold or warm or can be added to desserts. Amasake is relaxing, calming, soothing and satisfying, hence why this smoothie is the perfect sweet treat!
Tip: If you prefer you can use rice milk instead of amasake in the smoothie.
- 1 cup almond amasake or
- 1 cup rice milk
- 1 cup strawberry juice
- 1 cup strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1 cup fresh peaches, sliced
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or rice syrup
- Pinch sea salt
- Strawberry slices for garnish
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve chilled in individual glasses, garnished with strawberry slices.
- Vitamins Smoothie for summer
- Detox smoothie recipe: Strawberries and Chlorella Seaweed
- Smoothie Bowls recipes