Squids millefeuille in black ink with allioli froth
For many people, eating healthy means eating fade and boring food, but they are obviously wrong! Healthy ingredients permit us to make a great variety of tasty dishes from the easiest ones to the most elaborated ones. Today, we give you an evidence of it with a sophisticated and original recipe that will be your star plate for your next dinner with friends.
To prepare this recipe we will need to prepare the squids first, the millefuille after and then the allioli froth to decorate.
Ingredients for 4 people
– 200 gr. squids
– 150 gr. onion
– 50 gr. fake tomato sauce
– 4 gr. black ink (1 bag)
– 15 cl. white wine
– 20 gr. apple vinegar
– 3 bay’s leaves
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– pinch of salt
1. Deglaze the onion with a pinch of salt, olive oil and bay’s leave.
2. Cook the squids in a wok over low heat. Add the wine, reduce and brown the onion.
3. Dilute the ink with the fake tomato sauce and vinegar. Add the squids and cook over low heat.
Crunchy wanton disks
– We will need 3 lays of wanton pasta.
– Cut the pasta with a pastry cutter (use the smallest diameter).
– Fry at 170ºC.
– 500 gr. soya milk
– 200 gr. mineral water
– 10 gr. salt
– 8 gr. garlic
– 40 gr. olive oil
– 25 gr. Xérez vinegar
– 15 gr. soya lecithin
Mix all the ingredients and keep it in the fridge.
To make the millefeuille, place one lay of crunchy disks, one lay on squids then a crunchy disk again. Then decorate with alioli froth on top.
It’s an original and attractive for special meals. We hope you will dare to cook this squids millefeuille recipe and enjoy it!