Sleep Recovery Programme
The recuperative power of sleep is one of the basic pillars to having a healthy life and the lack of sleep is often the cause of premature aging. To this end, we have created a programme whose approach is unique in the world.
- To recognise the causes that trigger periods of insomnia and, using a diagnostic approach, to develop more effective strategies to gradually and naturally reestablish restorative sleep, thereby regaining normal energy levels.
- To teach techniques and new lifestyle habits to enable the individual to prevent the insomnia recurring, and to maintain the quality of sleep achieved.
Minimum 7 days.
- Individuals who are experiencing a negative impact on their physical or mental health as a result of long-term insomnia.
- Individuals with a higher risk of developing insomnia as a result of unhealthy lifestyle choices such as smoking or the use of stimulants.
- Individuals affected by cardiovascular problems, daytime sleepiness or chronic headaches, or who are overweight or obese.
With the bene t of supervision and advice from our team of professionals, the programme will aim to restore normal sleep levels by means of:
- A detailed study of the patient’s sleep to measure the level of apnoea.
- Assessment and treatment sessions with experts in stress management.
- Natural therapies and technological treatments focusing on the prevention of insomnia
- A nutrition plan adapted to the needs of the individual and a personally-tailored health plan.
- Control and monitoring of the individual’s weight and physical makeup.
- Recommendations and activities to encourage the individual to learn new habits for a healthy lifestyle.
To see the full programme content, click here.