Shortbread Almond Cookies
Is it possible to enjoy sweet treats without feeling any guilt? Yes! Thanks to our chefs, you can enjoy these delicious Shortbread almond cookies knowing that they’re not only free from sugar, dairy and gluten, but they’re also rich in vitamins and nutrients. Make sure to make them this Christmas…you won’t want to take your hands off them!
- 1 cup of ground almonds
- 4 tablespoons of apple juice
- 2 cups of buckwheat flour
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of aniseed powder
- 1/2 cup of rice syrup
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup of ground flax seeds
- Bake the buckwheat flour at 175ºC FOR 10-15 min, stirring occasionally.
- Mix all the ingredients to form a homogenous dough.
- Place it between 2 sheets of backing parchment an knead it until it is 1 cm thick.
- Cut and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Add sesame seeds on the top.
- Bake at 180ºC for 15 min.
Ready to enjoy your healthy Christmas treat!