SHA Workation: work + healthy holidays
The pandemic has certainly changed the way we travel and live, as well as the way we work. Working from home has provided more freedom in every sense, and the workations phenomenon has become an industry buzzword, a trend that melds the concepts of work and holiday, combining the need to work and stay connected without neglecting professional responsibilities with the need to enjoy a holiday.
Although the idea isn’t really new, the change has also been brought about by current circumstances: the evolution of teleworking has been key, making it increasingly normal to be able to work from anywhere in the world. Before, combining work and relaxation was seen as inconvenient; now it is considered a world open to many possibilities with enormous benefits. For example:
- Enhanced performance
- Stress reduction
- Increased productivity
Wellness workation at SHA
Why not look for a more inspiring place outside the office instead of sitting in the office chair?
For those looking for a place to relocate their office for an extended period of time, SHA Wellness Clinic has developed the wellness workation concept, allowing guests to break the monotony and change their scenery to work in an idyllic environment, while creating a healthy routine that fosters a positive mindset and productivity.
Whether you are looking for an immersive wellness experience that simultaneously accommodates your need to stay on top of your day by working from home, or you wish to dedicate time to creative exploration or a specific personal project; the ultimate goal is to counteract the pressures of today’s lifestyle, such as stress and burnout, and guide you towards a healthier and more balanced life with an all-round unique approach that adds health into the equation.
- Guests can contract any health programme for a minimum of 14 days; long stays are also possible.
- Personalisation of the working and holiday environment with the adaptation of the suites with desks, flexos, ergonomic chairs, Wi-Fi, etc.
- Personalised healthy nutrition plan.
- Group cooking classes that promote healthy nutrition with menus easily adaptable to the office.
- Stress management and mindfulness sessions to prevent burnout.
- Cognitive stimulation treatments.
- Yoga classes to ensure good posture while sitting at the desk or at home.
- Personal training and postural correction sessions.
- Osteopathy sessions.
- Body treatments to improve circulation issues.
- Facial treatments to improve skin that has been damaged by the use of screens.
- Traditional Chinese medicine treatments, such as acupuncture, to reduce pain and tension.