SHA WELLNESS STARTERS RECIPES AT MASTERCHEF
We present the SHA Wellness starters Recipes at Masterchef that contestants had to prepare in the teams event. Dare to implement them all and become a masterchef!
ARTICHOKES, PINE NUTS AND CRUNCHY SPELT WITH SHIMEJI
- Artichokes – 1.2 kg.
- Olive oil – 75 ml.
Artichoke is digestive and it helps digest fats and purify the liver.
- Artichokes – 400 gr.
- Agar-agar – 2 g.
- Lemons – 1
- Artichokes – 1
- Pine nuts – 40 gr.
- Integral Spelt Bread – 200 gr.
- Brown Shimejis – 100 gr.
- Virgin olive oil – 500 ml.
Pine nuts provide energy and are rich in protein and essential fatty acids.
The shiimeji seaweed is a mushroom with medicinal properties that acts as a regulator of the immune system and is a poweful antitumor.
- Take one artichoke for EVERY 3 dishes to prepare, peel and cut to make chips.
- Prepare a cream with the remaining parts of the artichokes. Boil the rest and keep the water to create circular veils with agar.
- Peel the boiled artichokes and cut into eighths. Toast pine nuts and fry the shiimejis.
- Cut the bread very thin and put it in the pan until crispy.
- Assemble the dish with the cream base, the veil and the garrison all over it.
MISO GAZPACHO WITH TOFU AND SEITAN BURGER ON SPELT TOAST, SEAWEED NET AND OLIVE OIL CHIVE
- Red pepper – 50 gr.
- Green onions – 20 gr.
- Cucumber – 100 gr.
- Garlic – 5 g.
- Miso – 30 gr.
- Spelt Bread – 50 gr.
- Water – 20 ml.
- Virgin Olive Oil – 10 ml.
Cucumber is diuretic, low in calories and rich in water.
Miso is a ferment of high nutritional value with great cleansing properties, and alkalizing.
Why not tomatoes? Because they contain high levels of tomatina, an alkaloid related to joint pain. We recommend it cooked and in moderation.
- Arrowroot – 40 gr.
- Nori seaweed – 10 gr.
- Hijiki – 10 gr.
- Kombu – 10 gr.
- Arame – 10 gr.
- Wakame – 10 gr.
Arame seaweed contains high levels of calcium, phosphorus and promotes blood circulation.
The wakame seaweed is low in calories, and it promotes cell regeneration.
- Smoked Tofu – 15 gr.
- Soft Tofu – 30 gr.
- Prawns – 70 gr.
- Seitan – 40 gr.
- Smith apples 300 gr.
- Soya lecithin 20 gr.
- Chives – 10 gr.
- Virgin Olive Oil – 20ml.
- Cut and peel the vegetables.
- Add the vinegar, crushed with túrmix and let stand 24 hours.
- Back to grind in the thermomix and emulsify with oil for a more vivid color. Put a pinch of salt.
- Grind with oil chives and strain.
- Cook all seaweed with water.
- Grind together and strain. Add the arrowroot and put it in a sleeve.
- Put it in the olive oil making the net.
- Chop all ingredients together in a bowl and season with parsley.
- Make the hamburgers and put them on the pan
Tofu and seitan are vegetable proteins. Tofu is very purifying and nourishing. Seitan is rich in essential amino acids.
- Make a juice with apples and add soy lecithin.
- Grind until get the air.
- Put the gazpacho in the bowl, add the toasted spelt in the center with a size of 2x2x1.
- Add the burger. Putt he net beside and the olive oil around.
- Put the apple air at two points with the burger.