Recipe: Millet with cauliflower, red endives and watercress
Did you know millet is an alkalizing cereal considered to be a sacred and therapeutic food in Traditional Chinese Medicine? It doesn’t contain gluten and it is rich in fibre and a wide array of vitamins and minerals. Follow this step to make 4 serves of this simple main course!
– Millet (200g)
– Cauliflower (600g)
– Endives (2 pieces)
– Watercress leaves (2 pieces)
– Salt (20 g)
– Nutmeg (5g)
– Water (10 ml)
1) Cut the cauliflower into regular-sized pieces and blanche in the boiling water in a saucepan for 5 minutes
2) Add the millet (three parts water to one part mil-let).
3) Once the mixture begins to boil, add the nutmeg and the salt.
4) Cook covered for approximately 30 minutes. Remove from heat.
5) Enjoy your delicious millet!