Poached Apples and Pears with Orange Sauce
The healthy dessert that we suggest today is really easy to make. You can enjoy it during all the year thanks to its ingredients, which are easy to find at any moment. You will need little time to prepare this healthy recipe that will surprise your guests with its original flavour.
- 1 pear, quartered
- 1 apple, quartered
- A pinch of sea salt
- ½ cup apple juice
- ½ cup pear juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp grain coffee
- 1-2 tbsp hazelnuts butter
- 1 tbsp rice syrup
- 1 tsps kuzu diluted in a little cold water
- 1 tbsp chopped hazelnuts
- Place pears and apples in a pan, with the fruit juices and vanilla.
- Cover and cook the pears and apples for 3-5 minutes or until soft.
- Remove and place in a serving dish.
- Add the hazelnut butter, grain coffee and rice syrup to the juices and mix until well blended.
- Add the diluted kuzu and stir until the juice thickens.
- Pour the sauce over the fruit and serve garnished with chopped nuts.
This recipe of poached apples and pears is perfect if you are short of time!