Natural Remedies for Migraines
Migraines are a common disease that affects millions of people worldwide. Usually it’s manifested as a severe headache, hypersensitivity, fatigue, loss of appetite, altered vision … sometimes with pain so deep that stop us from bringing a normal lifestyle .
So today we present some natural remedies for migraines with which you will say goodbye to these severe headaches in a fast and healthy way. Take note!
Dried Daikon Tea
Natural remedie for Migraines at sides and back of head
- ½ cup dried shredded daikon
- 2 cups water
- Pinch sea salt
- Soak the dried Daikon for 10 minutes. Strain and place in a pan with 2 cups of water.
- Bring to a boil on a medium flame. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add a pinch of sea salt and simmer for another minute.
- Remove the dried Daikon and drink the liquid.
Ume Sho Kuzu
Infusion for Frontal Headaches
- ½ to 1 teaspoon umeboshi purée
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon kuzu
- ½ teaspoon Shoyu (soy sauce)
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger juice
- Dilute the kuzu in a cup of cold water and place into a pan
- Add the Umeboshi
- Heat on a medium flame and stir constantly until the liquid thickens
- Add the Shoyu and fresh ginger. Mix gently and drink warm
Apple Juice and Apple Cider Vinegar
For Headaches Deep Inside
- ½ cup sugar free apple juice
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Warm the apple juice and water in a pan
- Place into a cup and add the apple cider vinegar
- Mix and drink warm
We hope you’ve enjoyed these natural remedies for migraines. Don’t forget to leave your comments!