Miso Soup Recipe
Miso contains nutrients that may help your immune system function optimally, that’s why we recommend you to eat miso soup and, if possible, to include it in your everyday diet.
You will need:
– Half a garlic clove
– Half a carrot
– One quarter of a daikon turnip
– Half a leek
– 3 dehydrated shitake mushrooms
– 1 litre of filtered or mineral water
– 2 lemon slices
– 2 tablespoons of Genmai Miso
– Fresh herbs such as coriander or parsley
To cook, follow the next steps:
1. Slice the vegetables.
2. Sauté with olive oil.
3. Add water and cook for 20 minutes over low heat.
4. Turn off the fire and add the miso previously dissolved with water inside the soup, rest for 5 min.
5. Serve with a lemon slice and fresh herbs (coriander, parsley)