Today’s recipe is not as easy to prepare as other healthy recipes we already posted, but the result will definitely be worth it!
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp grated or chopped ginger root
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 228 grams tempeh, sliced into thin strips (about 0.6 cm or a little thinner)
- 2 tsps sesame oil
Salad with miso dressing:
- 3 radishes, sliced
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 2 cups green vegetables
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp coriander, diced
- 2 tbsp mellow white miso
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- Olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp rice syrup
- To prepare the tempeh, put the vinegar, tamari, water, and ginger into a saucepan. 2. Add the tempeh and simmer for 10 minutes. Leave in liquid until ready to fry.
- Heat the sesame oil in a pan or in a large frying pan over medium high heat. Cook each side for about four minutes, and serve hot.
- To prepare the salad, bring a saucepan of water to a boil and lightly blanch the carrot, cabbage, greens, and radishes. Cook each vegetable quickly until bright and crispy.
- Place the vegetables into a bowl and add the coriander and green onions.
- To make the dressing, blend the miso, mustard, lemon, oil, and syrup in a blender until smooth or whisk together briskly.
- Dress the salad to taste, and top with the seared tempeh.