It’s never too late to start a healthier life
You’ve just been through one of the most intense 30-day periods of the year spiritually, physically and socially, and getting back to your “normal” pre-Ramadan routine and productivity may be difficult. In celebration of Eid El Fitr, SHA Wellness Clinic shares 3 healthy steps that will help to actively recover your energy levels, through rebalancing the gut, supporting weight loss and rest.
- Getting your gut used to regular mealtimes. It is important to gradually return to the regular mealtimes, body so that the body is not suddenly exposed to psychological stress. The most advisable thing is to consume food that are anti-inflammatory and non-irritating for the digestive mucosa contribute to maintaining a healthy intestine and, therefore, good health. Fresh vegetables, fruits, cereals, and seeds should not be missing from your diet.
- Plan meal portions carefully and exercise gently every day. Overeating after the fasting period can lead to less sleep and more stress. Start the day by drinking a cup of vegetables broth in the morning followed by four meals with medium-sized portions. Also try practicing Yoga or stretching to keep your body energy moving and your mind focused.
- Reset your circadian rhythm. Get in the habit of taking short rests of 10- to 20-minute during the day, that will help to maintain energy. Also, start waking up 15 minutes earlier every day to get used to make the most of the day.
Feeling curious about how to keep these healthy habits in your daily routine?
SHA Wellness Clinic, the world leader in health and wellness, offers a wide range of health programmes focused on achieving an optimal life standard by adopting a healthy lifestyle.
Weightloss Programmes – For those who need to reach their ideal weight by regulating the function of their metabolism in a healthy and lasting way:
- Optimal Weight Programme: To achieve a reduction in weight by means of a healthy, progressive and balanced programme – under strict medical supervision and supported by a team of nutrition experts and a programme of physical exercise. To continue the weight loss campaign on returning home, using the healthy techniques and lifestyle habits acquired at SHA. The aim is to maintain the results achieved, and to avoid any rebound effect.
- Detox Programme: Cleanse the body of toxins accumulated from bad eating habits and external contaminating agents. Ascertain the body’s level of oxidative stress by performing specific tests with a view to taking corrective measures. Learn new healthy eating habits in order to optimise natural detoxification mechanisms.
- Intensive Programme: The main aim of this programme, which blends two approaches (weight loss and cleansing), is to kick-start the body’s recovery process, but without allowing this combination to cut corners and obtain more impressive shortterm results. Achieve weight loss in a healthy way while also carrying out a process of cleansing and purifying the body to obtain overall results and an optimum state of health. Ascertain the body’s level of oxidative stress by performing specific tests with a view to taking corrective measures. Learn new healthy eating habits in order to optimise natural detoxification mechanisms and achieve weight loss that can be maintained over time.
Complete your experience with our Focused Pack Gut Health. The aim of this combination is to restore the balance and proper functioning of the digestive system as much as possible, improving the state of the gut microbiota and the immune, neuroendocrine, and emotional systems through an integrative approach.
This is done thanks to a detailed assessment of the individual’s current state, in addition to specialised treatments to detoxify and repair the intestinal mucosa to fully purify the organism and improve the tolerance to certain foods, thus optimising the overall health and quality of life.
Sleep disorders, usually caused by an imbalance in the circadian rhythm, increase oxidative stress and accelerate the ageing process. At SHA, after a complete diagnosis, a comprehensive treatment is initiated, which again fuses a scientific and holistic approach.
Once the origin of the pathology has been determined, specific treatments and therapies focused on the gradual restoration of the natural sleep cycle are applied, in order to achieve restful sleep and recover adequate energy levels for a full and healthy life.