Intimate rejuvenation: what is it?
Have you heard about intimate rejuvenation therapy?Every woman invests a certain amount of money and time into taking care of her facial appearance and trying to rejuvenate it. However, very few of us are aware of how important it is to take care of our genitals, both for our health and to improve our sex life.
If we are so interested in healthier living habits, why not also take care of our sexual health?At different stages of life, such as after giving birth or during menopause, women’s genitals can have uncomfortable problems that restrict daily life.Using intimate rejuvenation techniques in these cases helps to eliminate common problems such as urine leakage.
What is intimate rejuvenation?
Intimate rejuvenation is a series of surgical techniques applied to the female genital region to solve aesthetic and functional problems.The type of surgical treatment will depend on the genital problem in question.
These surgical techniques are designed to treat a range of problems that arise in the female genital system over the years, such as loss of muscle tone in the pelvic floor and thinning of the vaginal walls.
Although physiotherapy and Kegel exercises are recommended to treat urine leakage caused by pelvic floor problems, the truth is that very few women are constant enough for this solution to be effective.Laser treatment can be the ultimate solution for overcoming this problem, since it repairs and thickens the dermis of the vaginal mucosa.This is just one example of what can be achieved through treatment with an intimate rejuvenation specialist.
Types of intimate rejuvenation
Would you like to improve the appearance and health of your genitals?Nowadays there is a wide range of gynaecological aesthetic treatments for intimate rejuvenation that will help you to feel better.
- Labiaplasty remodels your inner and outer labia according to your aesthetic criteria.This procedure is usually applied in cases of very large labia or flaccidity due to ageing; something that can cause serious self-esteem issues for the individual.
- Vaginoplasty is used for enlarged vaginas, especially after giving birth.Changes in the dimensions of the vagina can lead to loss of pleasure during sex. This is solved by tightening the vaginal muscles.
- Hymenoplasty involves the reconstruction of the hymen so that the woman feels like a virgin once again.
- Vulvar lipoplasty is used to remove unwanted fat located over the pubic bone.
- Clitoroplasty is a surgical technique that reduces the dimensions of a clitoris that has enlarged over time.
The majority of these techniques can be done with gynaecological laser treatment, which reduces patient discomfort and facilitates wound healing and general recovery.
Do you look after your sexual health? See a intimate rejuvenation specialist to start enjoying sex again and feel really good about yourself.