How to get a flat stomach
Get a flat stomach for this summer through nutrition
Summer is here and we all look for a healthy and toned body to feel comfortable with ourselves; for this reason, today we are suggesting you a list of foods that will help you to get a flat stomach and a healthy lifestyle, really necessary for the organism.
Besides exercise, the diet, the food we eat, how we eat it and how we cook it have a fundamental impact on our body. They directly affect our digestion, causing gases, heartburn pain and even an improper fat metabolism; that is why it is important to eat and cook menus that make us feel light and help us to prevent the accumulation of abdomen fat, following tips like:
- Eating compatible foods and avoiding the excess mix of carbohydrates and proteins.
- Avoiding carbonated drinks.
- Eating raw vegetables without cooking them, to regenerate the intestinal flora.
- Eating red fruits, with high betacarotene levels.
- Eating grains such as oats, to balance the nervous system and resolve the digestive complaints.
- Eating salad before each meal to promote the digestion.
- Eating pineapple and papaya after a copious meal to promote the digestion.
- Combining a healthy diet with a proper exercise routine.
The most indicated foods to get a flat stomach and help the promotion of a proper digestion are:
- Legumes and grains: Combinations such as lentils with brown rice, peas with millet or beans with corn, are really beneficial to help us to combat the constipation thanks to their high levels of fiber and energy.
- Soy beans: Really necessaries thanks to their high levels of essential amino acids.
- Brewer’s yeast and wheat germen: Noted for their low fat and high energy levels.
- Seitan: Procedent from wheat, it has as much proteins as meat.
- Sesame and sunflower seeds: Two vegetable treasures that provide minerals and vitamins to our organism.Perfect to combine with salads or to eat like a snack.
- Seaweeds: With high minerals and trace elements levels, they have fourteen times more calcium than milk.
- Orange fruits and vegetables: The most convenient to get a flat stomach thanks to their high levels of fiber, antioxidants, Vitamin C and betacarotenes. Carrots, melons, peaches and oranges are the greatest examples.