Healthy vegetables salad recipe
Vegetables are highly healthy because they have potassium, sodium, minerals, vitamins, fibers and antioxidant. That’s why we should incorporate them in our daily diet. In addition, they are low in fats and calories, so if you still couldn’t lose the pounds gained during summer we recommend you to try this healthy vegetables salad. It’s low in fat and calories and also very easy and quick to prepare.
Ingredients to prepare the vegetables salad (for 2 people):
Cauliflower 50 gr.
Broccoli 50 gr.
Carrots 50 gr.
Daikon 60 Gr.
Rucula 20 gr.
Lamb’s lettuce 20 gr.
Corn 30 gr.
Spinach beet 40 gr.
Mini purple Spinach beet 30 gr.
Modena Vinegar 80 ml.
Extra Virgin Oil Olive 70 ml.
In Shamadi restaurant we prepare this salad with the vegetables from the SHA ecological garden.
Preparation of the vegetables salad:
- Cut the Cauliflower and Broccoli into tiny trees and let them macerate in water (200 ml.) and in Modena Vinegar (10 ml.)
- Cut the carrots in strips and add to the Cauliflower and Broccoli and let it macerate together for 2 hours.
- Peel the daikon and cut into small cubs.
- Add the corn.
- Put the salad in a plate with the different leaves, add the drain vegetables and the daikon.
- Reduce the rest of the vinegar up to the 3/4 part and let it chill.
- Dress with modena vinegar, olive oil and maldon salt.
It is very easy and simple to prepare. We hope you try it, like it and tell us on your comments!