Healthy recipe with avocado and beet tart
Every food that enters in our body has an effect on the heart. When we have a problem of inflammation and oxidation in our body, our heart get sick. To prevent it it’s neccesary to eat many organic vegetables that contain chlorophyll, magnesium, potassium and healthy fats. That’s the reason why today we present a healthy recipe with avocado from Mente Sana magazine, based on ingredients with many beneficial properties for the health. Take note!
Ingredients (4 servings)
- Sunflower seeds – 150g.
- Beet – 150g.
- Tamari – 1 tablespoon
- Powdered thyme – 1 tablespoon
- Avocados – 2 bid pieces
- Powdered dill seeds – 1teaspoon
- Lemon – ½ cup of juice and the skin
- Extra virgin olive oil – 2 teaspoons
- Green leaves – 1 handful
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Soak the sunflower seeds in water for four hours. Then wash and strain.
- Grate beets and crush them with the seeds, tamari and thyme. This mix will be the basis of the tart.
- Mix the chopped avocados, dill seeds, the handfull of greens, olive oil, salt, the lemon zest and juice to prepare the mousse. Crush it all until getting a uniform cream.
- Spread out the basis in a thin layer with a thickness of 2 cm in a mold. Pour the mousse over the basis and let it cold.
- Remove it from the mould and decorate it before serving with strips of beet over the tart.
Dare to prepare this simple and healthy recipe with avocado and beet tart with which, in addition to please the palate for its incredible taste, you’ll be adding to your diet many nutrients, vitamins and minerals!