Healthy Recipe: Vegetarian Soup
Soups and vegetable broths are very relaxing and have a calming effect on the soul. In addition, with cold temperatures, something warm is always welcome. And there’s nothing better than a simple and delicious vegetarian soup to help you feel more satisfied while bringing the necessary vitamins and minerals to your body. Take note!
- Onion – 1 piece chopped into cubes
- Daikon – 1 piece chopped into cubes
- Carrot – 1 piece chopped into cubes
- Sweet potato – 1 piece
- Squash – 2 cups
- Mineral water – 4-6 cups
- Sea salt – 2 tablespoons
- Extra virgin olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper – to decorate
- Place the onion with the sweet potato, squash, daikon and carrot in a pot and cover it with water.
- Cover it with a tap and simmer over medium heat.
- Let it simmer for 20 more minutes and add salt.
- Remove from heat.
- Blend the vegetables in a blender.
- Place the puree on the pot again and add the remaining water.
- Boil over medium heat and add the olive oil.
- Reduce the flame to low heat and add the parsley.
- Serve decorating with black pepper.
* You can also use sweet vegetables like turnips, cabbage, or round parsnips.
Enjoy tasting this delicious vegetarian sweet balsamic soup and include this healthy recipe to your diet to get amazing benefits for your health.Try it, you won’t regret!