HEALTHY RECIPE: VANILLA RASPBERRY CUSTARD
Custard is a traditional dessert that everyone like, moreover if the recipe is made by healthy ingredients like this. Today we present a custard dessert recipe that will help you detoxify your body thanks to the raspberries included, which are a perfect antioxidant that help neutralize free radicals. Dare to prepare this recipe, perfect for a snack or as a dessert!
- Rice milk – 2.5 cups
- Agar agar flakes – 2 tablespoons
- Pinch of turmeric
- Cinnamon – 1/4 teaspoon
- Vanilla poder 1/4 teaspoon
- Lemon zest
- kuzu – 2 tablespoons diluted in a water
- Raspberries – 1 cup
- Rice syrup – 3-4 tablespoons
- Place the rice milk, agar flakes, turmeric, cinnamon, vanilla, lemon zest and salt into a pan.
- Bring to a boil on a low flame. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until the agar has dissolved.
- Add the diluted kuzu and mix gently until mixture thickens slightly.
- Add rice syrup to taste.
- Pour the mix into a dish and let it cool down until firm.
- Place the custard and raspberries into a blender. Blend to a smooth cream.
- Serve garnished with ground cinnamon.
Hope you like our healthy recipe of vanilla raspberry custard and dare to prepare it!