Healthy recipe: Tofu quiche with asparagus
As always from SHA Wellness Clinic we present feeding ideas to care for your health. Today we bring you a delicious and healthy recipe of tofu quiche with asparagus with which you will provide lots of vitamins, calcium, iron, phosphorus and potassium to your body. Dare to prepare this simple recipe with which you will be satisfied while eating healthy!
Ingredients (4-5 servings)
- Fresh tofu – 1 package
- Smoked tofu – 1 package
- Leeks – 3 pieces finely chopped
- Asparagus – 1 bunch cut in medium pieces
- White miso – 3 tablespoons
- Extra Virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Fresh basil
- Sauté the leeks with the olive oil and a pinch of salt over medium heat, uncovered, for 6 minutes.
- Add the leeks without the woody part and a pinch of fresh basil. Saute for 3 more minutes.
- Put both tofus in a blender with a little hot water, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the white miso and blend until getting a thick paté.
- Place the sauteed vegetables and the paté of tofu in a baking tray greased with a little oil. Mix well and insert into a preheated oven at medium temperature.
- Let it bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove it from the oven, let cool for a few minutes and serve hot.
Recipe from the book La alimentación natural y energética – Montse Bradford.