HEALTHY RECIPE: STRAWBERRY AND COUS COUS PIE
There’s no better recipe we could thing about than this sweet and cool dessert! It’s tasty and healthy at the same time!
It’s quite laborious to make but you will certainly be the perfect host of every dinner and celebration. Invite your friends to enjoy a summer night and share this delicious healthy recipe of strawberry and cous cous pie.
Ingredients (6-8 Portions)
- Apple juice – 3 cups
- Cous – Cous – 2 cups
- Raisins – 2 tablespoons
- Tahin or almond butter – 2 tablespoons
- Grind almonds – 2 tablespoons
- Black cherry jam without sugar
- Sea salt – ½ teaspoon
- Roasted almonds and separated in 2 parts
- Vanilla essence – 1 tablespoon
- Chopped strawberries
- Ground cinnamon – 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice
- Place the apple juice, raisins, almonds, salt, vanilla and cinnamon in a pot and bring to boil.
- Add cous cous, remove from heat and cover it. Keep unopened for 20 minutes. Stir and put half of the mixture into a wet cakes mold.
- Mix the tahini or almond butter with two tablespoons of jam and whip to make a cream. Spread it over the cous cous mixture you already put into the mold.
- Add the remaining cous cous, pressing with a wet spatula. Let it stand for a while before passing it into a big bowl.
- Spread a little jam on the sides of the cake and cover it with the almonds.
- Cover it with the sliced strawberries and spray the lemon juice. Then some almonds and serve.
Now you know the recipe for this sweet and healthy dessert, Dare to try it!
Source: Jon Sandifer – MACROBIÓTICA. GUÍA PARA PRINCIPIANTES.