Healthy recipe: Tofu scrambled
In SHA Wellness Clinic, we always present you nutrition ideas which try to improve your well-being in every sense, but today we want to share with you a healthy recipe that besides being healthy is very easy to prepare. Anyone, with the necessary ingredients can cook this: Tofu scrambled. After Christmas it is good to eat something healthy to detoxify the body of the excesses committed during holidays.
Ingredients (for 3/4 people):
- Sunflower or sesame oil. 1 spoonful.
- Normal or smoked Tofu. 200 grs.
- 1 Peeled onion, cut in pieces.
- Shoyu (soybean sauce). 2 teaspoon.
- 6/8 Washed mushrooms, cut in pieces.
- 1 Nori seaweed leaf.
- 2 Fresh onions cut in thin strips.
- Sweet corn grains of a corncob.
1. Warm the oil in a frying pan and brown the onion until it gets soft.
2. Add the mushrooms and the sweet corn grains.
3. Undo the tofu and add it to the mix carefully.
4. Add a bit of cold water and the shoyu (soybean sauce).
5. Boil during 5 minutes.
6. Cut the nori seawood in small pieces and integrate them in the mixture.
7. Serve with yeast free bread.
8. Decorate with fresh onion thin strips.
You can add a bit of black pepper to the mixture or extend a thin lawyer grain mustard over the bread.
The Tofu is an accessible ingredient to all, besides is exceptionally beneficial for your health: it is wide in vegetable proteins for what it minimizes the losses of calcium across the urine. Also reduces the cholesterol levels, which is good for the heart. At the same time, relieves the premenstrual syndrome and the menopause symptoms and disables the loss of calcium of the bones.
You can start incorporating the tofu trying with this recipe. You will see how easy and simple is its preparation and how well you will feel!