Healthy recipe: red rice with corn, tempeh with sesame and carrot sauce.
Healthy and easy to prepare recipe: red rice with corn, tempeh with sesame and carrot sauce
Remember this healthy recipe, besides from being healthy is very simple in its preparation, as well as including a mix of oriental and occidental ingredients.
Go ahead! You won’t regret it!
Ingredients (4 people):
Red rice 200 grs.
Corn (tin) bio 100 ml.
Vinager Umeboshi 30 ml.
Tarragon 80 grs.
Carrots 180 grs.
Salt 15 grs.
Tempeh 3250 grs.
Shoyu (Type of soya sauce) 52 ml. The soya sauce was one of the firsts in introducing in occident. Its flavour is softer than the rest of the soya sauces because it has less soya bean and salt.
Black sesame 20 gr.
Micromezclum 20 grs.
- Cook the red rice with a measure of rice and two of water.
- When the boiling is finished add half of the corn and flatten a bit with the help of a mallet.
- Add the rest of the corn and remove.
- Add the mince tarragon and the sesame seeds previously toasted.
- Boil the carrots in water and salt. Blend the carrots and add the orange juice. Finally add the peel of the grated oranges. Add some salt.
- Marinate the tempeh in the shoyu and a bit of water for two hours. Bake to 180 degrees for 5 minutes and add the seeds in the last minute.
- With the help of a mold form shape the rice and add the salad. Add the grated tempeh.
- Finally sprinkle with parseley.
If you don’t know where to find some of the products to prepare this recipe, bear in mind that you can obtain some at SHA BOUTIQUE in SHA Wellness Clinic.
It’s your turn now!