Healthy recipe: Nishime vegetable timbale with tempeh petit four
During warm days we fancy light and easy to prepare dishes that the reason for today’s post.
Nishime is a type of macrobiotic cooking technique which helps to strengthen the organism. It’s specially recommended in cases of weakness or when we have an excess of toxins in the body.
Zucchini 300 gr.
Daikon 120 gr.
Carrot 100 gr.
Celery 110 gr.
Tempeh broth 500 gr.
Carrot 800 gr.
Agar agar 3 g.
1 liter vegetable broth.
Cardamom 4 g.
Kombu Seaweed 15 gr.
Petit Four Cream
Tofu 200 gr.
Tahini 75 gr.
Mint 25 gr
Ginger 50 gr.
- Boil the vegetable broth with tempeh and the rest of ingredients for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tempeh and set aside.
- Place the kombu seaweed in a saucepan and add the vegetables cut into sticks.
- Add the tempeh broth and simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Remove vegetables and set aside.
- Make a juice with the carrots and raise half the juice with the agar agar.
- Add the remaining juice and extend to form circles.
- Join the ingredients of the cream and blend. Cut the tempeh in half and fill.
- Blanch zucchini and put the vegetables together.
- Try to finish the dish so that it looks like the one in the picture.
Do not hesitate to try this delicious recipe, which is healthy and easy to prepare!