Healthy recipe: Chikpeas hummus with vegetables and germinates
We present this healthy, easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy it with family and friends!
Ingredients for 4 people:
Chickpeas 200 gr.
Juice of 1 lemon
Cumin 5 gr.
White Tahini 50 gr.
Carrot 150 gr.
Daikon 150 gr.
Zucchini 100 gr.
Alfalfa germinate 30 gr.
Kombu seaweed 5 gr.
Olivie Oil 75 ml
Preparation Chikpeas hummus with vegetables and germinates:
- Put the chikpeas soaking the previous day. Drain the chickpeas the next days.
- Cook the chikpeas in abundant water with the Kombu seaweed. Once cooked, drain the chickpeasand throw the kombu seaweed away. Smash the chickpeas together with the tagini, cumin and olive oil.
- Peel and turn the vegetables and whiten during 1:30 minutes.
- Dispose the hummus in 1 plate in the shape of cylinder with the help of a pastry bag.
- Warm the vegetables and add them in a strategic way on the hummus.
Let’s try and like it!