Healthy recipe: Cabbage rolls with quinoa, vegetables, tempeh and coriander salad
Vegetable recipe: Cabbage rolls with quinoa and tempeh salad
In summer we love to eat fresh and healthy dishes, so today, we show you how to prepare one of the most delicious recipes from our restaurant, SHAMADI, exquisite cabbage rolls with quinoa, vegetables, tempeh salad and coriander. Delicious for the palate!
Ingredients for the cabbage rolls with quinoa and vegetables:
- 1 Cabbage: A vegetable that is well known for its high content of calcium, so it is essential to keep our bones in good condition.
- Quinoa: A kind of seed that stands out as a great controller of cholesterol blood levels.
- 1 Carrot: One of the most beneficial vegetables for the care and maintenance of the skin.
- 1 Onion: A vegetable with great diuretic properties for purifying the organism.
- 1 Zucchini: Its high water levels makes this vegetable one of the most hydrating
- Olive oil: Helps in the reduction of blood cholesterol levels and hypertension.
- A pinch of salt: A key to help us in the nutrients absortion.
- A pinch of pepper: An indispensable spice for healthy cooking because it is a powerful antioxidant with anticancer properties.
Ingredients for the tempeh and coriander salad:
- Tempeh: Made from soy, tempeh helps your health improving blood circulation and reducing cholesterol.
- Mezclum salad: A combination of different types of lettuce well known for its high water and fiber content.
- Coriander: A condiment with large digestive properties, as it is an excellent body cleaner
- Tamari: A variety of fermented soy sauce with organic salt and water that is well known for help the organism in the protection of perjudicial elements for our health.
- Umeboshi vinegar: A powerful alkalizing for our blood that help us to increase our defenses.
- Olive oil
Ingredients for the salad sauce:
- Olive oil
- Soy cream: Also made from soy, help us in the prevention of heart problems.
- Apple cider vinegar: Very useful for clear, remineralize and revitalize the organism.
Elaboration of the recipe:
- Cut the quinoa in brunoise (small dices) and saute it with olive oil. Add salt and pepper.
- Boil the quinoa and add the vegetables.
- Flake the cabbage and remove its core.
- White and fill with the quinoa and the vegetables forming rolls.
- Cut the tempeh into slices and marinate with the rest of the ingredients.
- Make a vinaigrette to dress the salad.
Refreshing, healthy and easy to prepare. Do not hesitate in surprising with this delicious recipe of cabbage rolls with quinoa, vegetables and tempeh and coriander salad.