Healthy Recipe: Almond Muffins
Like every thursday we bring you a new healthy recipe. Today we present a delicious cake that can be prepared for breakfast, as a snack, dessert or as a craving at any time of day. It is not just delightful but super healthy, milk and sugar free. They are prepared everyday at SHAMADI restaurant and are a hit among sweet-lover guests!
Dare to prepare this simple, tasty and healthy Almond Muffins recipe with which you will captivate your guests palates!
Ingredients for Almonds Muffins
- White spelt flour – 1 cup
- Whole spelt flour – 1 cup
- Royal yeast – 2 teaspoons
- Cinnamon powder – ½ tsp
- Bicarbonate – ½ tsp
- Oil (sunflower, sesame or olive) – ¼ cup
- Almond paste – ¾ cup
- Agave syrup (or maple) – ¾ cup
- Soy milk – 200 g
- Vanilla – ½ stick
- Almond slices – 50 g
Preparation of Almond Muffins
- Mix all the solid ingredients (A).
- Mix all the ingredients (B) in another bowl.
- Mix the (A) ingredients with (B) ingredients gently, stirring to prevent lumps.
- Pour the mixture into silicon muffin cases.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160ºC for 7-8 minutes. Depending on the oven it may be advisable to turn the tray around halfway through the cooking time.
Do you dare to give you this healthy caprice?