Healthy dessert: Strawberry mousse with crunchy cinnamon
Healthy recipe: Strawberry mousse
Are you having a dinner with friends? Surprise them with an easy and healthy dessert like this delicious strawberry mousse with crunchy cinnamon. Ready in 30 minutes!
Ingredients for preparing the Strawberry Mousse:
- 1 Kg. Strawberries: A very popular fruit that is well known for its large amount of Vitamin C, an antioxidant substance that strengthens the immune system.
- 200 ml. Soy milk : Contains lecithin, a substance that prevents heart problems and helps in the maintenance of healthy arteries.
- 200 ml.Apple juice: Due to the large amount of Vitamin K that this juice contains, its role is completely necessary in the blood clotting.
- 400 ml. Rice syrup: A natural sweetener obtained through cereals fermentation as, in this case, the rice. This sweetener is more digestible and nutritious than any other.
- 12 gr. Agar agar: This is a vegetable gelatin with marine origins, rich in fiber and minerals, that help us in the restore of the intestinal transit.
How to prepare the Strawberry Mousse:
- Heat the soy milk with the rice syrup and the agar agar. Bring the mixture to the boiling point and remove from heat.
- Add the apple juice and the strawberries and grind it up.
- Pass the mixture through a small sieve and let it cool on a tray.
- Grind it up again.
Ingredients for the Crunchy Cinnamon:
- 150 gr. White spelled flour: Spelt is a cereal highly energetic that provides you a large amount of proteins, fiber and minerals, so it is important thanks to its cardiovascular properties.
- 10 gr. Cinnamon powder: Helps to reduce the blood sugar levels.
- 50 gr. Agave syrup: A healthy natural sweetener with low levels of calories that help us to reduce the cholesterol and triglycerides levels.
- 200 gr. Margarine: Well known for its high levels of Vitamin K, Vitamin E and Vitamin D; the margarine help us to strengthen the immune system and to clot the blood properly.
- A pinch of Salt: With a high level of sodium, salt is very useful to promote the nutrients absorption.
How to prepare the Crunchy Cinnamon:
- Mix the margarine, the salt, the white spelled flour and the cinnamon powder.
- Add to the mixture the agave syrup and prepare a dough.
- Spread the mixture on baking paper and bake it for 12 minutes at 180º temperature.
- Let it cool.
- Decorate the strawberry mousse
- Serve the dessert.
Enjoy the flavor of one of our most delicious and easy recipes to prepare a healthy dessert. You will love it!