Healthy Recipes for desserts: apple jelly with berries
- ½ liter of apple juice
- 1 teaspoon agar agar
- 100g raspberries
- 100 g of strawberry
- Dissolve the agar agar in a little boiling water.
- Meanwhile, clean the raspberries and strawberries, cut them and place into the bottom of a mold.
- Fill the mold with the mixture of agar agar and apple juice.
- Refrigerate and let cool for one hour.
- Remove from the mold the gelatin and cut into slices.
- Serve decorated with a raspberry and half strawberry cut into slices.