Healthy Dessert Recipe: Blueberry Swirl
The healthy dessert recipe we have today is ideal as a Christmas dinner dessert. This blueberry swirl is light enough to have after a copious dinner, it has an attractive appearance and will give a healthy touch in a time full of excesses.
Let’s prepare it!
• 4 cups blueberry juice
• 2 cups spring water
• 6 tbsp agar agar flakes
• 1 packet blueberries
• 1 tablespoon rice syrup
1. Put the water, juice and agar flakes into a saucepan.
2. Bring to boil on a medium heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until the agar flakes have dissolved.
3. Add the rice syrup and mix gently.
4. Remove from heat and place in a dish to cool and set.
5. When the kanten is firm, process in a blender until smooth and creamy. (This step is optional.)
6. Place in individual glasses and swirl amasake on top. Serve chilled.
We hope you enjoy this Healthy Dessert Recipe!
You can ask any doubt about the recipe or share you opinions on a comment!