Healthy Christmas Balls
Is it possible to enjoy sweet treats without feeling any guilt? Yes! Thanks to our chefs, you can enjoy these delicious Christmas balls knowing that they're not only free from sugar, dairy and gluten, but they're also rich in vitamins and nutrients that will nourish your hair, skin and energise you to be in full force this festive season. Make sure to make them this Christmas...you won't want to take your hands off them!
- 130 g wholegrain couscous
- 150 g de almond milk
- 40 g hazelnut butter
- 5 chopped dates
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 80 g toasted hazelnuts and walnuts
- Blend the almond milk with the hazelnut paste and bring to the boil.
- Add the couscous and remove from the stove.
- Once it’s cooled down, add the chopped dates, raisins, nuts and cinnamon. If the consistency is dry, add rice malt syrup.
- Mix everything well until it forms a paste and you can make the balls.
- Sprinkle the balls in raw cacao, cinnamon or almond flour.