Healthy Ageing Men Programme
Men differ from women in the way the aging process manifests itself, and how this is experienced. For this reason, we have tailored a Healthy Ageing Programme to the needs of male gender, by means of the following objectives:
- To enable the individual to achieve an optimum state of health by delaying the signs of aging, so that he not only lives longer, but has greater vitality and a better quality of life.
- To measure the indicators of biological age and the differences in relation to the patient’s biological age, as well as factors likely to have a negative impact on his quality of life – which may include lifestyle, nutritional, environmental and/or genetic factors.
- To combine expertise in natural therapies, oriental medicine, nutrition and the latest medical advances, in respect of both diagnosis and treatment, in order to reduce the effects and symptoms of agieng in men.
- To teach new, healthy lifestyle habits to enhance the individual’s general state of health and well-being.
Minimum 7 days.
- Men who are interested in improving both their physical appearance and their vitality, using innovative tools and disciplines to delay the aging process.
- Individuals whose biological age is older than their chronological age (because of genetic causes, poor habits or pathological processes) and who would like to slow down their biological clock from a holistic perspective, focusing on achieving an improved quality of life.
- Men who realise that, because of their age, they are beginning to be affected by certain health problems caused by the natural ageing process and who would like to draw on expertise, techniques, eating habits and supplements in order to delay the aging process and to live longer while enjoying a better quality of life.
- An initial medical assessment followed by monitoring during the stay. In addition, there will be medical consultations with specialists in particular areas, such as genetics and anti-ageing, derma-aesthetics, cognitive stimulation, revitalising medicine, energy health medicine and urology.
- Determination of the genetic profile of the individual and of his level of oxidative stress.
- A personalised nutrition plan and health plan based on the needs of the individual.
- Specific supplements aimed at optimising cell function and strengthening the immune system.
- Physical exercise with individually-tailored training and sessions in body-mind disciplines.
- Natural therapies and medical and/or technological treatments.
- Recommendations and activities to encourage guests to learn new habits for a healthier lifestyle.
To see the full programme content, click here.