Green Tea Ice Cream
Our nutritional expert, Melanie Waxman, has shared this delicious recipe so you can enjoy an ice-cream this summer completely guilt-free. The key of this recipe is to swap the harmful health ingredients for healthy alternatives.
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 tablespoons matcha green tea powder
- 1 cup cashews soaked overnight in water
- ½ cup rice syrup
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place the cashews and almond milk into a blend and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add the coconut milk, matcha, sea salt, and rice syrup and blend for a few minutes until smooth. .
- Place the cream into a freezer-safe container and cover.
- Leave it frozen for 6 hours and whisk it every hour to aerate it.
- Set out 10-15 minutes before serving to allow to soften.
- Scoop into a bowl, serve and enjoy.