Grain Coffee Mousse Recipe
Eating healthy doesn’t implicate being obliged to eat sad and flavourless plates but quite the opposite. A good proof is this grain coffee mousse recipe. Light and creamy, this dessert, besides being a real pleasure for the palate, is really easy to prepare!
- 2 cups apple juice
- 3 tsps agar agar powder or 3 tbsp flakes
- 1 cup water
- 3 heaped tbsp grain coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp orange rind
- Rice syrup
- Pinch sea salt
- 1-2 tbsp nut butter
- Orange slices for garnish
- Place the juice, water, orange rind, agar agar, and sea salt in a pan.
- Simmer gently over medium low heat.
- Stir from time to time.
- Simmer for a few minutes or until the agar has dissolved.
- Whisk in the grain coffee and mix well.
- Add the vanilla and rice syrup and blend.
- Pour the mixture into a dish to cool and firm.
- When firm, put into a blender with the nut butter.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve chilled, garnished with orange slices.
Surprise your family or friends with this grain coffee mousse, so delicious that it will be hard for them to imagine that it is also healthy. A perfect way to end up a meal. And if you like it, don’t forget to share your opinion with us!