Detox celery cream soup
Nothing better than a detox celery cream soup to counteract a summer full of overindulging. Take note of this healthy recipe, which is easy to prepare and surprises with an original yet delicious flavor.
Ingredients (2-4 servings):
- ½ washed and finely chopped celery
- 3 onions cut into wedges
- ¼ cup corn
- ½ strip of kombu seaweed
- 1 and ½ tablespoon olive oil spoon
- Sea salt
- Bay leaf
- Sauté onions for 10 minutes in an uncovered pan with oil and a pinch of sea salt until they are translucent.
- Add the celery, seaweed, bay leaf and water until half of the volume of the vegetables is covered. Cover and cook for 20 minutes on medium heat.
- Remove the bay leaf and seaweed. Puree the vegetables to a creamy consistency. To obtain a lighter texture, you can add a little more water. Stir in corn and simmer for 5 minutes.
- It can be served immediately (warm) or wait until it is cool.
Start your after summer detox preparing this detox celery cream soup recipe!