Christmas recipe: red berries cake
Healthy and easy Christmas recipe: sugarless berries cake
Christmas is coming and often we ask ourselves what to prepare for dessert without falling into stereotypes. In addition, especially in recipes for Christmas desserts, we must ensure that they are sugarless recipes and healthy recipes but as attractive as possible. We can find Christmas recipes for everyone without sacrificing health and fall into sugar excess.
Therefore, we propose a sugarless dessert recipe for Christmas that is also delicious and easy to prepare: a healthy berries cake perfect for Christmas.
Ingredients for a Christmas cake with berries
Preparation of the Christmas cake step by step
- Sift and gather together all the dry ingredients (Spelt flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon).
- Gather all the liquid ingredients (oil, agave syrup and soy milk) and mix with the dry in encircling movements until a uniform mass.
- Cup mixed berries with the cake batter (be it whole or in pieces, as we prefer).
- Put the mass for the Christmas cake in the cake pan we choose (may be in one cake pan or, if you prefer, in small molds for cupcakes for individual cakes) and decorate with berries and oat flakes on top.
- Bake at 170 ° C for 20 minutes
We wish you a happy and healthy Christmas to all!