Chocolate Coulant with Crispy apple and ginger ice cream
Delicious chocolate and apple dessert recipe
Today we are showing how to prepare a dessert that has everything: health and taste. Its ingredients fall into the macrobiotic diet type, however we have listed other ingredients for the least perfectionists, since some of the ingredients are difficult to find.
Some properties of the ingredients of this delicious recipe…
Benefits of ginger
- Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties, which improve symptoms of swelling, inflammation and reduce pain caused by these symptoms.
- Ginger is also known for its properties to prevent nausea and vomiting. It is also used for severe seasickness.
- Ginger also has anti cancer properties due to its high level of antioxidants and the ability of ginger to induce apoptosis in cancer cells.
Benefits of oat milk
- Oatmilk helps control the appetite since it raises the levels of the peptide y-y, which is associated with appetite control.
- Oat milk also reduces “bad” cholesterol and helps to control blood pressure.
- 70% coverage black Chocolate 200g
- Margarine 100g
- Rice syrup (or sugar) 125gr
- Eggs 8
- Flour 40gr
- Rice syrup (or sugar) 20gr
- Flour 20gr
- Margarine 10gr
- Grani apple or green apple 80g
- Syrup to taste
Ginger ice cream
- Oat Milk 245ml
- Soy milk 20ml
- Vegetable Cream (or normal ) 120ml
- Flakes agar-agar (or gelatine leaves) 1.5 gr
- Liquid ginger to taste
1 Coulant Chocolate: in a steam bath *, melt the margarine with the chocolate. Using a thermomix, blender or grinder, mix the rice syrup. Add the eggs one by one and then the flour, it should end up being a homogeneous mixture.
*Steam bath: Fit a bowl in the saucepan (without touching it) add the chopped chocolate and stir slowly until melted.
2 Bread Crumbs: next, melt the resulting mix using an oven at 180 degrees
3 Apple crisp: make syrup mixing sugar and water and heating it till it dissolves. Cut a few slices of apple and dip them in the syrup. Put the slices in the oven until they are slightly browned and crisp.
4 Ginger ice cream: in a saucepan, add all containers and boil until the gelatin is dissolved. Put the mixture in the freezer, and stir every 30 minutes until thickened. If you have a Thermomix, freeze everything and then put it the Thermomix. We may also use a cooler if we have it (following the manufacturer’s instructions)