There are more and more studies which demonstrate that people that live in those areas where seaweed are usually eaten live longer and healthier. Among all seaweed types, chlorella is famous for its high nutritional and detoxifying values. It’s also the plant with the highest content of chlorophyll in the planet.
Chlorella has been present in our planet for more than two and a half million years and was rediscovered at the beginning of the 20th century, being used for millions of people due to its numerous benefits and properties. Chlorella seaweed is well known for its great detox ability, which helps reduce body fat, metabolize it and lose weight.
Recognized as being a great mix of essential ingredients for the health, NASA chose it to be one of the first foods to be grown on space stations as well as essential nutritional element on the astronauts’ diet. Chlorella seaweed is used daily in Japan for more than 10 million people as a food supplement and many professional athletes have already introduced it into their diets.
Chlorella seaweed is a super food that provides the organism with the following benefits:
– High in protein.
– It’s source of innumerable nutrients.
– It’s composed of 19 amino acids, complex vitamin A, B, C, E and K.
– It’ s a great source of minerals like calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, iodine, folic acid and a high percentage of iron.
– Helps prevent over 40 diseases such as cancer, hypertension, diabetes, fibromyalgia, and strengthen our immune system against flu and colds.
– It’s detoxifying and helps reducing body fat.
Haven’t you added Chlorella to your diet yet? You can find it in powder or pills at health food stores and online shops.