Boost your immunity with Apple Kuzu
At this time of year, many of us tend to fall victim of the typical flu that’s going around and when it hits us, we either think, “I wish I would’ve taken care of my immune system a bit more to have avoided getting sick”, or “what can I take to get rid of these symptoms?” The best thing you can do to avoid getting sick in the first place is eating a diet rich in vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin A, B, C, E, iron, copper and zinc, as well as take care of your gut health, as 70% of the immune system is based there, and sleep well every night.
If you’ve been unlucky and caught the flu, all of these rules apply as well. However, you have to make an extra effort to boost the immunity in order to fight it off as soon as possible.
Whether you want to strengthen your immune system or fight off a cold, we recommend having a daily dose of our secret recipe at SHA Wellness Clinic: Apple Kuzu.
This simple yet immune boosting medicinal drink not only strengthens immunity, but also offers many other benefits such as:
- Decreases tension, anxiety and stress as it calms the nervous system (perfect drink before going to sleep!)
- Removes mucous when you’re congested
- Lowers fever
- Regulates the digestion when you suffer from diarrhoea or constipation
- Treats headaches and migraines
- Activates blood circulation
- Has anti-inflammatory effects
- Regulates hypoglycaemia and controls diabetes
- Helps recover from excesses
All the benefits it provides make it the perfect drink to have everyday to keep your health and immunity in check! Try this easy recipe:
Apple Kuzu recipe:
- ½ spoon kuzu
- 1 cup organic apple juice
- Dissolve ½ spoon of kuzu in a glass of organic apple juice.
- Once you’ve dissolved the kuzu, transfer the mix into a pot and heat the drink slowly, stirring it frequently until it thickens and becomes transparent.
- Serve and enjoy!
Not only is it good for you, but also incredibly delicious! To top it all off, the sweet taste fights off the craving of sweets!
If you’re suffering from a flu, we also recommend you try this millennial Umeshokuzu recipe!