Bean and Arugula Salad
The recipe we bring you is simple, healthy and very easy to prepare. Beans are a food that in addition to providing essential nutrients, fiber, vitamins and minerals, helps to reduce blood triglyceride levels. These properties can be brought to the table daily through easy to prepare healthy recipes like the one we present below. Try this bean and rocket salad, you won’t regret!
- Rocket, finely chopped – 4 packed cups
- Cooked Cannellini beans – 1 ½ cups
- Red onion, thinly sliced – ½ piece
- Radishes, finely sliced – 4 pieces
- Capers – 3 tbsp
- Fresh orange juice – 3 tbsp
- Rice syrup – 1 tbsp
- Olive oil – 1-2 tbsp
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Finely chopped basil -1 tbsp
- Balsamic vinegar
- Put the rocket in a bowl.
- Heat the olive oil and add the onion. Sauté for a minute.
- Add the beans and mix through.
- Add the orange juice and rice syrup.
- Mix gently and season with salt and pepper.
- Add to the arugula and toss through.
- Garnish with a dash of balsamic vinegar, capers and basil.
Prepare this delicious and easy Bean and Arugula Salad in just 10 minutes and enjoy its incredible flavor. You’ll love it!