Avocado Broccoli Salad Recipe
Calcium is one of the fundamental pillars from which our organism must be nourished, since it helps to strengthen our bones. That’s why Melanie Waxman, our Nutrition Expert, has shared this delicious avocado broccoli salad recipe.
- 2 avocados with skins removed and sliced into cubes
- 3 cups broccoli cut onto small florets
- 2-4 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh herbs – cilantro, basi, parsley
- 1 tablespoon toasted pumpkin seeds
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon of rice syrup
- 1-2 teaspoons ume vinegar
- Pinch sea salt
- ¼ cup spring wáter
- Bring a pot of water to the bol and add a pinch of sea salt.
- Add the broccoli and blanch for 1-2 minutes. Remove and place in a serving bowl. Allow to cool.
- Place the ingredients (except the wáter) for the dressing into a cup. Mix well with a fork.
- Add a Little water to make the dressing smooth and creamy.
- Place in a serving jug.
- Add the avocado and chopped herbs to the broccoli. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
- Serve the dressing on the side or drizzle over the top.