Asian Tofu Sauté Recipe
Today, we suggest you an easy and tasty recipe, an Asian tofu sauté. Created by our nutrition counselor Melanie Waxman, this healthy plate is full of proteins. Do you dare to try it?
1 block tofu, diced
1 cup fresh shiitake, finely sliced
½ leek, finely sliced
1 bunch watercress, sliced
6-inch strip wakame, rinsed and sliced
1 cup bean sprouts
To prepare this tofu recipe:
1. Heat the frying pan and add the oil.
2. Add the shiitake and saute for a few minutes.
3. Add the leek and saute for another minute.
4. Repeat with the bean sprouts and then the watercress.
5. Add the wakame, and tofu, and mix through the vegetables.
6. Season with shoyu and cook for about 2 minutes.
7. Mix gently.
8. Serve your home-made tofu with fresh ginger juice.
This Asian tofu sauté is perfect for those days what you just want to eat something light and healthy. Try it and tell us if you like it!