Pear and Arugula Salad
We feel like eating fresh and light ingredients during warm days so it is normal that salads are one of our favourite courses in summer. Today, we suggest this tasty and healthy pear and arugula salad recipe that can be prepared in little time. It’s perfect for summer evening dinners!
- Olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 5 cups arugula, lightly blanched for a few seconds
- 1 Bosc pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped unsalted walnuts or peanuts
- Whisk together the oil, lime juice, and soy sauce in a large bowl.
- Add arugula, pear and nuts; toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
We hope you enjoy this light salad!