The objective of SHA Foundation is to investigate, promote and teach how nutrition and health are closely related. In response to the existing malnutrition issues prevalent in society, whether it’s due to scarcity, excesses or the consumption of inadequate products or ones causing unwanted secondary effects and the effect it’s having on the population’s health, SHA foundation aims to have a positive impact on people’s health, by studying and investigating the importance of nutrition for optimum health.
The aim of the foundation is to foment the study, investigation and the diffusion and application of the effects of an excess of medication and unhealthy habits on physical, mental an anemic health. In addition, it explores how people’s health and wellbeing are improved through a balanced and healthy diet and the application of natural therapies. Furthermore, by carrying out research in this field, the aim is to improve people’s lifestyle, nutrition and healthy habits.
Activities of SHA Foundation
- The study, research, compilation and/or translation of documents that provide proof of the close link between health, nutrition and the different natural therapies, as well as those relating to the repercussions on health caused by medications, chemical products and certain habits.
- Financing and realization of studies and research projects that provide knowledge and objectively quantify the effects of a natural nutrition based on the principles of a macrobiotic diet, as well as the effects of natural therapies on physical, mental and anemic health.
- Educate in lifestyle, nutrition, hygiene, and healthy habits.
- Development of food, nutrition and educational programs, as well as the application of them.
- Diffusion and divulgation of the results obtained from the studies carried out through publications, congress, conferences, meeting and events with an educative purposes.
- Scholarships or financial support to students who show a strong interest in wanting to further their studies in the type of natural therapies or nutrition applied in SHA, but aren’t able to due to their financial situation.
- Finance and realize educational campaigns to improve the diet of those who lack knowledge in the field or suffer from financial problems, making it difficult for them to adopt a healthy diet.
- Create associations with other entities to develop projects together.
- In addition, other activities or projects can be carried out which are in line with the ones mentioned.
- Be a representative to governments, consult and contribute to society adopting a healthier lifestyle.
The first project of SHA foundation is the publication of “The SHA Recipes to live longer and better”, a book that gathers the principles of healthy nutrition and a collection of therapeutic recipes that are both attractive and delicious. In addition, the author’s benefits will be destined to the foundation.