Information session with our regenerative medicine expert for a detai- led explanation of the present and future potential of neural therapy, autologous blood plasma and stem cells.
At SHA we use the latest pioneering regenerative medicine and stem cells treatments, such as:
- Intra Articular treatments
- Systemic Treatment (metabolic illnesses)
- Treatment of nervous system diseases
Advanced diagnostics are performed, starting with a basic analysis of the state of the humeral and cellular immune system; continued by a complete profile of lymphocytes and of senescence, to evaluate the degree of activity or deterioration of the system, as well as the level of aging. Treatments of immunomodulation are prescribed as:
- Primary immune-deficiencies, acquired (AIDS), or chemotherapy and radiotherapy
- Secondary disorders from immune-suppressing medications
- Auto-immunity: lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, sclerosis, etc.
- Responses to hypersensitivity: allergies, asthma, etc.
It is a bio regulation therapy that can treat irritated foci or interference fields of the body. Via means of micro-doses injections of substances, fundamentally local anaesthetics in the irritated foci, it is possible to repair damaged cells and bring back their functionality, improving inflammation and decreasing pain.
The use of growth factors that come from the autologous platelet rich plasma (of the patient who is being treated), for sub dermal or intra articular use when treating chronic degenerative diseases or due to wear and tear.
- Anti-aging Treatment (not facial or aesthetic)
- Intra Articular Treatment (one joint)
- Extra Articulation
The incorporation of stem cells and new biological active ingredients that are the precursors of these and they come from embryo extracts. They are intended to enhance their therapeutic effect and now they are part of the new range of 2nd and 3rd generation to revitalize, re- generate and repair the cell function, restore the immune response, to consolidate the new era of preventive and regenerative medicine.
- Basic Anti-Aging Stem Cell Treatment-one area (face, scalp, etc.)
- Basic Orthopaedic Treatment (one articulation)
- Systemic and Immunomodulation Treatment
- Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
- Treatment with Autologous Micrografts and Cellular Ultra ltrates
- Extra Treatment