The Physiotherapy unit is comprised of a multidisciplinary team that aims to re-educate, prevent and treat neuromusculoskeletal and posture disorders, through the use of physical methods, therapeutic exercise and massage therapy, to restore functional movement. From the first physiotherapy consultation exploratory data is obtained with the respective assessment. A diagnosis is produced, the treatment is planned, and it is carried out using manual and instrument procedures. The results are assessed and reports are created about the patient ́s progress, all with the purpose of improving the health of the guest in a personalised manner.
We seek to improve pelvic health through sophisticated therapies and
personalised training of the pelvic floor. We also teach healthy daily habits. Recommended for women who have given birth or those whose pelvic floor has suffered damage, tension, or injuries that affect their proper function.
Using laser pointers on diagrams of movement, therapeutic work will help improve motor control and treat dysfunction or issue in the neuromuscu- lar-skeletal system, for both current pain and also as a preventative mea- sure. Recommended for cases of tension or pain in the neck and spine or joints, low muscle tone, post-surgery rehab, balance and coordination problems, postural re-education, and more. At the end of the session, you will receive a kit so you can continue the treatment once you return home.
The Human Tecar® is an anti-muscle aging method that consists in the biostimulation of the body by maximizing the effectiveness and the speed of the therapy to restore the natural balance of the individual. It helps reactivate physiological processes and rebalance the body systems naturally, to recover the functions of the muscles.
This all-round treatment works on three biological systems, whose functions are essential for the health and wellness of the whole body:
- Lymph system – it is in charge of supplying oxygen to the tissues.
- Neuromuscular system –it is in charge of maintaining and improving muscle tone and strength.
- Proprioceptive system – it is in charge of controlling the position of all the muscles of the body and keeping the right balance.
It involves three procedures that are used according to the assessment of the therapist and the needs of the patient:
- Human Tecar® HCR 1002 to stimulate the circulatory system. It is an electromagnetic stimulator that mobilizes electrolytes, which boosts the metabolism of tissue on three levels by increasing the need for oxygen and nutrients. Consequently, the blood flow and the lymphatic circulation are stimulated.
- Human Tecar® SYNERGY VISS to strengthen the neuromuscular system. An innovative neuromotor activation device is used that can re-establish the correct communication between the nervous system and the muscles by means of specific focused mechano-acoustic vibratory stimulation.
- Human Tecar ® MAT to rebalance the proprioceptive system. Surfaces of different materials (sand, bumps, etc.) are used, which are designed to produce diverse levels of instability that force the body to constantly adapt itself and restore the balance during the exercises suggested by the therapist in order to “train” the proprioceptive system.