- General Medical Consultation
- Treatment Validation Consultation
- Cardiology Consultation
- Urology and Andrology Consultation
- Gynaecology Consultation
- Traumatologist Consultation and Back Treatments
- General Health Consultation
- Night Medical Assistance or Emergency
.Electrocardiogram: The electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG) graphically represents the electric activity of the heart for interpretation by your doctor. This kind of medical health service provides us with very useful information for interpreting chest pain or discomfort, gives indications for trying to find the cause of the symptoms of heart disease as well as increasing the general health of your heart.
.Carotid Ultrasound:A study using ultrasound to measure the thickness of the atheromatous plaque deposited on the inside of the carotid arteries.
.Liver ultrasound:The state of the liver can be assessed by means of an ultrasound that pinpoints any changes caused by an excess amount of fat and any possible biliary lesions or damage caused by the continual use of medication.
.Urological Ultrasound:An ultrasound of the urinary system is carried out paying special attention to the prostate to rule out any possible diseases in the urinary tract or prostate.
.Carotid EcoDoppler:Carotid Doppler is an imaging test that uses ultrasound to examine the carotid arteries located in the neck in order to evaluate any thyroid gland disorders and the vascular area in people with personal or family background of ictus, blood pressure or increased levels of cholesterol and triglycerides.
.Eco-bone Densitometry:An ultrasound is carried out on the calcaneus, to evaluate problems associated with perimenopause, a decrease in vitamin D, and lack of exposure to sunlight, arthritis, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, hormone replacement therapy and the continual consumption of alcohol.
.Spirometry: Evaluation of the condition of the lung function.
.Holter Blood Pressure Monitoring: A system that measures and records the heart’s activity continuously for 24 to 48 hours. It creates a picture of your blood that is evaluated by a specialist to determine the health of your heart.
.Magnetic resonance: Non-invasive technology used to give a detailed and accurate diagnosis of the patient’s condition, without using radiation. The open MRI system of SHA is more comfortable than the closed traditional MRI systems, because it decreases the feeling of claustrophobia and anxiety.
.Other Laboratory Tests:
- Standard Blood Test: A biochemical study through to determine your current health status.
- OncoPredictor: A genetic test that uses saliva to detect tumour markers to prevent disease progression.
- Intestinal Dysbiosis Test: Detects imbalance in intestinal ora to restore good digestive functioning.
- Lung Detox Nebulization: Ideal treatment for smokers who suffer from chronic bronchitis, emphysema and other respiratory system diseases, by means of bronchial nebulization with N-acetyl cysteine and oxygen.
- Intravenous Liver Detox: Intravenous treatment that strengthens the liver’s filtering process aimed atthe natural elimination of toxins in your body. Recommended for people with unhealthy eating habits, who abuse alcohol or other drugs or su er from liver ailments.
- Biopton: Pineal gland blockage procedure to stop melatonin being released. It consists in applying polarised light through the eyes, and it is suitable for anyone suffering from sleep disorders, low spirits/depression and jet lag.
- Ferrotherapy: This procedure involves an intravenous injection of iron, cyanocobalamin and folic acid in patients with anaemia caused by a lack of iron, vitamins or a poor diet.