Traditional and Oriental massages
- Relaxing Massage: Through relaxation a state of consciousness can be achieved and by massaging specific points the stabilization of cardiac and respiratory functions is obtained, deeper relaxation, greater resistance to disease, the level of energy and vitality are increased, improved blood circulation and predominantly positive thoughts.
- Deep Tissue Massage: These traditional massages are focused on working deep into the muscles, tendons and ligaments, improving chronic pain, muscular tension and contractures. Focused on people with a high rhythm of life.
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage: This traditional massage acts on the lymphatic system, with very positive effects on the body as it activates circulation and helps to eliminate toxins and reduce fluid retention. The good functioning of the lymphatic system is crucial for an efficient immune system.
- Sport Massage: Therapy that focus on areas of muscular tension. This massage is de- signed to reduce discomfort by releasing built-up tension in the muscles and surrounding tissue to restore the body to a healthy and less tense condition. Ideal to prevent injuries, enhancing physical performance due to improved flexibility, increasing blood ow and reducing recovery time between training sessions.
- Craniocervical Massage: Manual treatment aimed at freeing tension accumulated through head, neck and upper part of the back, as well as the energy blockages and promote relaxation, producing simultaneous reactions in the rest of the body which allow us to balance our nervous system.
- Nuat Boran (Thai Massage): Ancient therapy based on Ayurveda and Yoga. Deep bodywork that uses stretching techniques and pressure points to restore the vital energy, reduce muscle tension and rebalance body and mind.
- Abhyanga Fusion Massage: Full body oriental massage that combines the use of different blends of aromatic oils with great therapeutic power with Ayurvedic massage techniques, aromatherapy, reflexology, lymphatic drainage and balancing of chakras.
- Shiatsu: Ancient native therapy from Japan and descendant of the Traditional Chinese Medicine, that based its benefits on the proper canalization of the vital energy (Chi) through the pressure on certain key points of the body using the fingers and palms of the hands.
- Tibetan Healing Bowls Therapy: An ancient technique traditionally used by the Lamas or Budd- hist masters, which works on the damaged areas of the body through sounds and vibrations. It unloads and releases physical or emotional tension, thus favouring an internal state of peace.
- Reflexology: A 4,000-year-old therapy that treats different parts of the body through certain pressure points helps to improve nerve function, in- crease immunity, lower blood pressure, provide congestion relief and stimulate internal organs.
- Ginger Detox Compresses: Ayurveda technique inspired by 5,000-year-old treatments from India. This gentle treatment involves applying warm cloth bags filled with ginger and essential oils. Their properties improve circulation and help eliminate toxins that are usually di cult for the body to absorb and expel.
Rosemary Anti-in ammatory Compresses: This gentle therapy involves applying warm cloth bags filled with rosemary. Ideal for treating joint and muscle pain such as aches, back pain and nerve pain. Highly recommended for decreasing muscle soreness and inflammation
- SHA Detox: Bioenergy treatment that favours the detoxification, oxygenation and the cell regeneration process of the body. Lymphatic drainage is carried out using glass suction cups by means of a controlled cupping technique and by using a combination of essential oil (bio aromas), which works on the body’s energy meridians to stimulate the metabolism and enhance the elimination and purification processes.
SHA Psammo Therapy: Delight yourself with our SHA Psammo therapy (hot sand therapy). This technique was used in ancient Egypt as a medical treatment to treat muscle pains, reduce inflammation, detoxify the body and calm anxiety. An unparallelled experience that combines techniques such as relaxing massage using quartz compresses, sound healing and the magic touch of our SHA specialists