Healthy Aging Services
Integrative consultation that evaluates the state of health from a multidisciplinary approach: genetic, hormonal, nutritional or biochemical.
- Telomere Length Measurement:Biological age evaluation
- Profile of Minerals in hair:Complete profile which detects the presence of minerals in the body elements (nutrients, essential trace elements and toxic elements)
- Melissa test: Blood test measuring the hypersensitivity to metals and other allergens. Basic Profile/Complete Profile
- Senescence Immune Profile:Aging study of the immune system.
- Brain Screen Profile:Blood test measuring the hypersensitivity to metals and other allergens.
- Melatonin Biorhythm:Study of melatonin biorhythm in saliva to assess sleep disorder.
- Cortisol Biorhythm:Study of the cortisol biorhythm in saliva in people with possible stress or depression.
- Food Sensitivity Study:Determination of IgG antibodies in serum to food proteins.
- DAO Enzyme – Migraine test:Innovative diagnostic test to measure the level of DAO enzyme.
- Advanced Hormonal Profile – Females:Study on women hormones that play an important role in aging.
- Advanced Hormonal Profile – Males:Study on men hormones that play an important role in aging.
- Total Antioxidant Power:Measurement of the total antioxidant capacity of the blood.
- Antioxidants and Vitamins:Measurement of a battery of antioxidants and vitamins of significant importance for health.
- AM/PM Profile: Two simple tests (morning and night) measure cortisol and melatonin levels to detect or rule out hormonal causes in sleep disorders.
SHA Wellness Clinic has developed a specific programme that adapts to the needs of each patient and it is designed to optimize the patient’s health and delay the effects of aging by calculating their biological age vis-à-vis their chronological age. It is a multidisciplinary approach that includes genetics, hormone management, nutrition and physical fitness.
Hormones are used that are identical on a biological and molecular level to those produced by our own body. These hormones keep us healthy and if we can maintain these hormones at the optimum level, we will be able to enhance our state of health, which therefore helps us recover our energy and vitality.