Healthy Aging Services
Integrative consultation that evaluates the state of health from a multidisciplinary approach: genetic, hormonal, nutritional or biochemical.
- Telomere Length Measurement:Biological age evaluation
- Profile of Minerals in hair:Complete profile which detects the presence of minerals in the body elements (nutrients, essential trace elements and toxic elements)
- Melissa test: Blood test measuring the hypersensitivity to metals and other allergens. Basic Profile/Complete Profile
- Senescence Immune Profile:Aging study of the immune system.
- Brain Screen Profile:Blood test measuring the hypersensitivity to metals and other allergens.
- Melatonin Biorhythm:Study of melatonin biorhythm in saliva to assess sleep disorder.
- Cortisol Biorhythm:Study of the cortisol biorhythm in saliva in people with possible stress or depression.
- Food Sensitivity Study:Determination of IgG antibodies in serum to food proteins.
- DAO Enzyme – Migraine test:Innovative diagnostic test to measure the level of DAO enzyme.
- Advanced Hormonal Profile – Females:Study on women hormones that play an important role in aging.
- Advanced Hormonal Profile – Males:Study on men hormones that play an important role in aging.
- Total Antioxidant Power:Measurement of the total antioxidant capacity of the blood.
- Antioxidants and Vitamins:Measurement of a battery of antioxidants and vitamins of significant importance for health.
- AM/PM Profile: Two simple tests (morning and night) measure cortisol and melatonin levels to detect or rule out hormonal causes in sleep disorders.